Veterinarian Doctors Loan Philippines - Quick Cash for Filipino Vets
A Filipino vet looking to get quick cash? Apply for our veterinarian doctors loan and experience as fast as 1 day
process if you have complete and right requirements to submit. Ideal for vets who want to extend a clinic or put up a new one.
Who Qualifies to Apply for Veterinarian Doctors Loan?
We offer simple and easy to understand set of lending rules in order for a veterinary doctor to qualify for our fast loan for animal doctors.
We have outlined them all below so you won't have a hard time trying to
figure out how to get a loan release as fast as same day.
Again, our experience will give you the edge of knowing outright by undergoing a simple 3-5 minute PRE-QUALIFYING INTERVIEW. After that, we can give you instant answers. In the meantime, please read our guidelines to know if you qualify so we won't be wasting your precious time online to find out you cannot qualify later.
We Allow Non-Appearance Loan Application
(Click Here to Find Out How)
Criteria to Meet for Qualification:
- Must be Filipino citizen at least 21-59 years old practicing veterinary medicine in the Philippines. Senior citizens may qualify on a case to case basis. Ask me now in this case.
- Must be licensed to practice medicine for animals and have duly updated and valid original PRC license ID.
- Must either have own clinic, is currently employed as a veterinarian in a clinic or animal hospital. (we allow veterinary doctors serving as freelance home service vet provided there is proof of income either through voucher or fee receipts, client ledger and bank statement) (we also allow doctors going abroad as OFWs).
- Must be willing to disclose client ledger and bank statement if asked including complete documents as listed in our requirements to submit.
- Must be willing to submit docs as early as 9:30 AM or through email, wait 1 full working day, allow our process and procedures to take charge and communicate / provide additional documents in case it will be asked by our credit com department.
Veterinarian Doctors Loan Requirements
If we've made our criteria to qualify easy and simple as stated above,
we also offer Pinoy animal doctors an easy-to-produce list of
documentary requirements to submit. If by any chance you have problems
with producing or submitting any of our listed documents, please don't
hesitate to ask us.
We always have a list of possible alternatives. Otherwise, if you came to this page by mistake and is instead interested to apply for other types of doctors loan, you may click here.
- 2 primary valid IDs photocopied in 1 page
- PRC ID
- Latest 3months client ledger or log book of customers
- 3 months latest bank statement (optional but a big advantage if you have this)
- For those with clinic - provide DTI business permit and Mayor's permit
- For those without clinic but working as vet - 1 month latest payslip or voucher and COE. If no COE it is hard to come up with, please provide 3 months latest bank statement instead or else, a co-borrower / co-maker with regular source of income will be required.
- For those working freelance - 3 months client ledger and 3 months latest bank statement is a must provide document. Vouchers and receipts or client payment proof will help a lot. A co-borrower / co-maker might be required on a case to case basis.
- Latest electric or water bill (we don't accept any other bills unless additional proof of billing is required) (must have same address as 2 valid primary IDs) (not necessarily under the loan borrower's name)
- Doctors with own checking account is an advantage for faster approval and loan release but is not required. We will refer you to our affiliated banks otherwise.
Call to inquire about Loan – Sam Casuncad (Pinoy loan consultant)
home office phone: 542-7015 (Sam) / 542-8105 (Vina)
Sun No 0932–872 5532
Smart No 0939-9269335
Globe No 0905–4249367 / 0917-5019245 (with Viber, IMO and Whatsapp)
Email application form to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
How to Achieve Fast Process on your Veterinarian Doctors Loan Approval
We always make sure to tip off ALL our clients regarding fast loan application approval as well as to prevent getting disapproved. We have outlined simple guidelines to avoid failed application and instead achieve as fast as 1 day loan release.
- Provide only a complete set and correct requirements to submit
- Always be ready to submit additional documents should there be a need
- Open all communication mediums and be ready to respond fast
- Make use of internet and email for faster communication
- Maximize submission of documents even for those that are optional like 3 months bank statement
- Have a co-borrower ready just in case needed
- Call or inform your bank contact person for verification of bank account or checking account
- Do not disclose any references, relative and immediate family member who is in the politics arena, police, military, media, legal department and more. Ask your loan agent regarding this.
- Do not disclose liabilities, like property on mortgage, monthly dues, credit cards and extra expenses, only assets.
Veterinarian Doctors Loan Online Application Form
You may fill up our veterinarian doctors loan online application form for faster response. We will subject you to our 3-5 minute pre-qualifying interview as soon as we get your information.
Jan 01, 19 09:11 PM
ORCR meaning and what other uses of your OR/CR in the Philippines today. Apply for our ORCR loan now and get low interest rate promo in 2019!
Aug 24, 18 12:53 PM
Alternative to OWWA Balik Manggagawa Loan for overseas Filipino workers about to depart with return ticket and contract related documents. Free to apply now with promo low interest at 1.99% instead of…
Aug 19, 18 12:47 AM
Find out information about Asialink car loan program. See latest interest rate, promo offers and calculator. Apply here online now!