Tricycle Loan - Requirements, Lowest Interest Rate, Terms and Online Application
There are 3 major lending companies in the Philippines I know of that offer tricycle loan. All of them are my providers. 2 years ago, these financing firms accept single motorcycles as collateral. Today, they all no longer accept it. Luckily, this loan survived and is still offered.
2 stroke or 4 stroke for as long as it had a sidecar and an LTFRB franchise or MTOP, you can use that tricycle to get fast cash loan in the Philippines with lowest interest rate and possible 1 day release even if you don't have any source of income. It is not required and definitely not part of the qualification terms when you apply for the tricycle loan. See our list of requirements, call us in our Contact Us page or fill up our online form to get FREE assistance on your collateral loan application ASAP.
Tricycle Loan Requirements and Pre-Qualification
There are just a few pre-qualifying requirements for this type of
particular loan and only a few documentary must-submit requirements. See our list below and have them photocopied in advance for faster processing of your loan application without taking your collateral, OR CR only.
How to Pre-Qualify:
To qualify, all you have to do is to ask a few questions to yourself...
- Do I have complete documents needed? (listed above)
- Is the year model of my motorcycle allowed to be used as collateral?
- Do I have updated, latest and valid MTOP or operator's permit and OR CR of the unit?
- Is my unit under yellow plate (public transport) or green plate (public transport)?
- Latest valid and registered OR / CR
- Copy of valid and updated MTOP or tricycle franchise
- TIN ID or number of borrower
- 2 valid primary IDs
Processing Time and Fees:
- 1-5 working days processing time
- 2%-2.75% interest rate add on per month
- Php 15,000 - Php 25,000 loanable amount
- 4% processing fee will be deducted in loan proceeds
- 12 months maximum loanable amount
How to Get Approved of Your Loan, Fast
Since this particular loan only requires a few documentary requirements, it is also easy to get approved of this loan and get the cash turnover fast as you can. Remember that here at Fast Loan Philippines, we help clients get their approval as fast as possible.
- First, make sure that your unit is in the required listing for year model of motorcycle. sidecars don't matter.
- Make sure that your tricycle is already in yellow plate or for public transport.
- Your MTOP (motorized tricycle operator's permit) must be updated and under latest registration for the current year of the loan application up to the expiry of the loan term.
Fill Up Our Tricycle Loan Online Application Form for Faster Processing
Call and Look for – Sir Sam Casuncad
Office phone: 542-7015 (Sam) / 542-8105 (Vina)
Sun No 0932–872 5532
Smart No 0939-9269335
Globe No 0905–4249367 / 0917-5019245 (with Viber, IMO and Whatsapp)
Email application form to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Jan 01, 19 09:11 PM
ORCR meaning and what other uses of your OR/CR in the Philippines today. Apply for our ORCR loan now and get low interest rate promo in 2019!
Aug 24, 18 12:53 PM
Alternative to OWWA Balik Manggagawa Loan for overseas Filipino workers about to depart with return ticket and contract related documents. Free to apply now with promo low interest at 1.99% instead of…
Aug 19, 18 12:47 AM
Find out information about Asialink car loan program. See latest interest rate, promo offers and calculator. Apply here online now!