Bank Loan - Low Interest Collateral and Personal Loan from Banks and Private Lending Companies
Bank loan can be split into two types in most countries all over the
world. This can either be a collateral (secured loan) or a non
collateral (unsecured loan).
2 Types of Bank Loan
With collateral loan, the use of a
fully owned property which may either be a car or real estate is
allowed. It will be appraised based from prevailing market value or
assessed value as set by government agency authorities.
On the other hand, with non-collateral loan, borrower have more options to choose from. Although to this date, very few banks would offer a standardized type of unsecured loan or personal loan, there are a few who have moved on and is currently competing with private lending companies. In Asia for example, particularly in the Philippines, not all banks offer doctors loan and seaman loan. What is common to all banks is the personal loan or salary loan offer.
Not all types of loans however have a corresponding agency or loan agent to help you with tips and familiarization with how to apply or the processing of an application. A qualified professional who knows his or her way in and out of a loan product offer should be a professional, qualified, efficient and trusted loan agent. If you are in the Philippines and you are looking for one, you can skip the hassle of trying to search online by visiting this page.
If you are from the Philippines and is looking for a private lending company in hopes that you can qualify to apply for loan, i have a suggestion. You can get approved even if you have bad credit problems with the credit bureau (cmap), by visiting the link above to get assistance from a qualified loan agent who is accredited to multiple top lending companies and banks in the Philippines.
Bank Vs Private Lending Companies - Pros and Cons for Borrowers on Both Collateral and Non Collateral Loan Application
There are basically 6 factors with which we can base this 3 year study as an accredited loan agent in the Philippines with respect to bank loan offers for both collateral and non collateral. I will be using these 5 criteria so we can standardize and simplify the comparison of a bank from a private lending company. Although banks are not usually a government financing institution, they all fall with the same category which separates them from private lenders and corporations that offer the same loans to borrowers. Below is the list.
- interest rate
- processing time
- loanable amount / appraisal and valuation
- loan approval and disapproval policies
- Usually offers lower interest rate
- Slow process and approval
- Lower appraisal and valuation
- More requirements
- It is very hard to pre-qualify to apply
- It is harder to get approved of a loan due to strict C.I. requirement
- May sometimes be comparable
- Faster processing time
- Higher appraisal and valuation
- Less requirements
- Easier to qualify to apply for loan
- May be easier to get approved and may not involve C.I.
Banks that Offer Collateral and Non Collateral Loan in the Philippines
I will be listing only the top major banks in the Philippines who offers bank loan to qualified clients / borrowers. If you need any assistance to any particular bank in applying for fast loan which is not included in this list, please don't hesitate to ask me using any of my contact numbers below.
Be reminded that each bank have their own custom loan calculator and requirements so make sure to call their hotline telephone numbers to make a phone inquiry or visit nearest branch in person.
Call to inquire about Loan – Sam Casuncad (Pinoy loan consultant)
home office phone: 542 7015 (Sam) / 542 8105 (Vina/Marga)
Sun Cellular No 0932 – 872 5532
Smart Cellular No 0939 - 9269335
Globe No 0905 – 4249367 (with Viber, IMO and Whatsapp)
Email application form to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Banco de Oro Universal Bank (BDO)
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (MetroBank)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
- UnionBank of the Philippines
- Allied Bank Corporation
- East West Bank
- Philippine Savings Bank (PS Bank)
- Philtrust Bank (Philippine Trust Company)
- Security Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- China Banking Corporation (ChinaBank)
Basic Requirements for Bank Loan - Collateral and Non Collateral
I can only name a few common requirements for both the secured and
unsecured type of bank loan. I have listed them below just for
information purposes. Please take note that they are subject to change
without prior notice so keep updated by reading this page here at Fast Loan or by subscribing
to our latest updates using RSS or email.
- 2 valid primary IDs or 1 primary ID and 2 secondary IDs
- Latest electric or water bill (must have same address as submitted valid IDs above
- co-maker or co-borrower for collateral and non collateral loan respectively
- any proof of income - (your choices) - if with work ---> 3 months latest payslip and COE (with ITR is an advantage but not required) / if with business ---> DTI or SEC and Mayor's Permit and 3 months latest bank statement / if with property for rent ---> contract of lease and 3 months latest bank statement / if with freelance job or remittance ---> any voucher, remittance receipts and 3 months latest bank statement
- must not have bad credit problem appearing in credit bureau records or BAP (banker's association of the Philippines). Here, credit investigation (C.I.) is necessary
or all information found in this website which may be but is not limited
to photos, words, paragraphs, audio, video may coincide with existing
details or information found on the internet and is exclusively for
purposes of information only (FOI Bill). They are properties of their
respective owners, lenders, brokers, lending companies, banks and the
like. We do not represent nor claim at any given time that we own, is related to or is entitled to represent any company, bank, person or entity in the lending industry.
FastloanPh.Com is a Philippines based personal website used as a lead
generation for pooling clients only for the following loans - OFW /
doctors / seafarer / migrants / car or vehicle owners and real estate
owners. . We do not currently offer personal loan for any locally
Furthermore, we fully disclose that it is not our fault if we get found through online search with different terms, phrases and keywords which may relate to your business or company. It is your sole responsibility to make sure you are on the top list for your own target keywords and terms or phrases. Do not blame us for your shortcomings and faults. Do your responsibility and job in promoting your business well as we do ours.
Otherwise, if you know or have any content found on
this website and you want them removed, please email us a request
together with your proof of ownership through proper representation at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to have it/them removed.
Mar 22, 17 01:04 AM
Apply for Bestloan Philippines Credit Corporation personal loans. Know other loan products, requirements and branches. Fill up our online form now!
Jan 16, 16 10:56 PM
Are you a vet looking for cash? Avail of veterinarian doctors loan in the Philippines. Fast and NO agent's fee personal loan no hidden charges. See requirements and apply now!
Nov 29, 15 06:40 PM
Different loans with bad credit. Your choices of lending company providers in the Philippines without collateral.